STAND is a coalition of community organizations, businesses, and individuals focused on the health and well-being of the youth in Scott County, Tennessee. School drug testing is just one of the functions we serve under the larger umbrella of alcohol and drug prevention.
Part of what we do includes sponsoring prescription drug take-back events, advocate for policy changes related to drug and alcohol ordinances, work with local law-enforcement agencies, and meet with community leaders and citizens to shape drug and alcohol policies.
Community involvement is crucial to continued success and we welcome all who share our passion for keeping our youth safe and our community healthy.
You can contribute to this success by getting involved!
- To provide educational programs to students, parents, and community about the dangers of substance abuse.
- To early-identify students at risk for substance abuse through a fundamentally fair system of drug screening.
- To provide them with non-punitive intervention through counseling and other support services.
- Always treating students with dignity, confidentiality and respect.
- To reduce substance abuse among students.
Youth Program Director
Lifeline Hybrid Coordinator